Copenhagen Flannel Belted shirt dress in flannel
All prices incl. VAT and excl. Shipping and service costs.
The award for the most casual dress of the season goes to ... Copenhagen. The stylish allrounder can be worn for all occasions: from office meetings to parents' evenings at school to first dates. What else makes it a winner dress? Knee length, side pockets and a fabric covered tie belt that defines the waist. Anti-Brrr: The flannel fabric keeps you warm even at minus temperatures.
- Flannel-wool mix
- Long sleeves with cuff
- Side pockets
- Knee length
- Lined processing
- Fabric covered tie belt
Material & Care: 75 % Cotton, 20 % Polyamide, 5 % Elasthan
Dry cleaning. Do not wash. Not suitable for dryers. Iron textile inside out.
Copenhagen Flannel - Ladies Lunch
- Red and brown tones look elegant with grey
- Fashion forward: choose red pumps as an alternative to brown heels. If it gets cold: wear brown boots!
- Eye-catcher: wear a colorful scarf around the neck
- The belt emphasizes the silhouette, but the dress can also be worn without the belt
Copenhagen Flannel - Autumn Walk
- Choose coat in brown or khaki
- Which shoes? If the temperatures do not yet require pantyhose - white sneakers. In sub-zero temperatures, opaque black pantyhose and black boots or ankle boots
- A cap is the cool alternative to a hat